Quick Question About Identity

So, I am totally not an Olympus player asking about this, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the Kickstarter page is still taking donations. I havent really ever been on Kickstarter at all, so Ill admit im a pweb with it, but Im not sure if the donations were closed off on Kickstarter or not. I know there is the https://www.identityrpg.com/shop/ but is there any way to still predge da moneys on Kickstarter? Any help would be appreciated, thanks bb <3

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place

not sorry

7 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

To be honest. I would go to the identity forums and ask this. you'd have a better audience to answer this one.

I honestly dont know why I didn't think "Hey, maybe I should look for the Identity Forums"

4 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

You can still pledge via the official site, the rewards were exactly the same as the kickstarter. So there is no need to do it via kickstarter (If you even can).

After picking a pledge, you will receive an email confirmation to claim these pledge(s).

I think they might have changed it then, because there are different price options too. I was probably going to do the $75 option on Kickstarter, but I might just do the $60 on the page since I think it changed, thanks though.

EYOI0Mr.pngx1n2UtU.png