Orlando Kings - Sever 1 - [Limited]

Orlando Kings

founder

jaffar ragnar

info                                 

we are a newly started gang focused on team work if you have problems with that might want to look someone where else, 

if you cross us that would be a bad idea for we will come back for vengeance, we also do cartels/banks/etc,

were always looking for new recruits preferably experienced players but if we think you have what it takes it wont matter.

Requirements  

200+ hours on arma

15+ years of age (exceptions can be made)

must have teamspeak an communication 

Application 

in game name:

​                                                                                                                                        age:

hours on arma (provide gyzo please)

what can you bring to the gang:

in game name: Felix 

​                                                                                                                                        age: 18

hours on arma (provide gyzo please) 703 hours on recordiHqx96v.png

what can you bring to the gang: im pretty good shot if i say so myself i was once known as the best player on asylum(after battle eye update). I don't have a mic, i type really fast though. I own 7 hatch back sports so we can travel where ever. 

Sean // Fitty Bread and Satan like this