Random Death Match

Dork

Someone shoots at you without initiation and you react but he kills you anyway.

No action taken??? 

Its justifiable now to shoot at someone as long as they react before you kill them. 

Heads up, RDM rules have apparently changed. 

If i see you in game, im putting a bullet 2 inches from your head and when you react to it, ill be mowing you down :)this way no action can be taken upon me. 

Salt is real right now.

:salt: :salt:

but on a real note, posting something on the forums like this wont help your case in anyway, if you want to discuss something, go and speak to the admin or higher or TeamSpeak, and discuss things in a calm manor, just ask why there was no action taken, what is and isn't RDM, and if you feel something is wrong with how admins make their decisions, or that the decision is wrong, then suggest something else and suggest a rule change and give your reasons as to why, a thread like this is only going to make things worse, not help improve things.

:salt: :salt:

but on a real note, posting something on the forums like this wont help your case in anyway, if you want to discuss something, go and speak to the admin or higher or TeamSpeak, and discuss things in a calm manor, just ask why there was no action taken, what is and isn't RDM, and if you feel something is wrong with how admins make their decisions, or that the decision is wrong, then suggest something else and suggest a rule change and give your reasons as to why, a thread like this is only going to make things worse, not help improve things.

oh i know this wont change anything. 

just being salty. :P

Someone shoots at you without initiation and you react but he kills you anyway.

No action taken??? 

Its justifiable now to shoot at someone as long as they react before you kill them. 

Heads up, RDM rules have apparently changed. 

If i see you in game, im putting a bullet 2 inches from your head and when you react to it, ill be mowing you down :)this way no action can be taken upon me. 

Salt is real right now.

what you do instead is when they shoot at you just stand still and stare at them until they kill you. You will then get comped and they will get banned.

51 minutes ago, Quenton said:

what you do instead is when they shoot at you just stand still and stare at them until they kill you. You will then get comped and they will get banned.

Quenton, what servers do you guys play on Now? 

This is steven from when Division was alive Cough cough 3 days.