Updating Kavala Rule Billboard?

nItPo6k.png

Although it has been there a long time i think it would be an awesome idea to update the rule billboard in kavala square, i think this could help new players understand more of the rules when spawning in as kavala is more than likely the first place you would spawn in as a new player. :rolleyes:.  A lot of new players don't realise that you can access the map for the rules so i think this is a good idea. Even if there is a possibility in adding rules that are unfortunately broken on a regular basis such as combat logging and exploiting. Let me know if you guys agree, maybe i'm just running out a ideas but hey I think it would help a little :huh:.

Edited by Meloin
.Sean likes this
Just now, Ray. said:

They have all those while opening map menu. I think that RDM and VDM info is really important because it's the most annoying thing and it's also preventing them of being banned. ;)

however at first, even if it is a rare occasion, you will get players who just want to grab a gun first off and just shoot, they don't bother searching on the map or the tabs on the left of the map once opened and they don't check forums...i don't know i thought it would be a cool idea, maybe 2 more rules on there so 4 all together.

Olivia likes this
Just now, Meloin said:

however at first, even if it is a rare occasion, you will get players who just want to grab a gun first off and just shoot, they don't bother searching on the map or the tabs on the left of the map once opened and they don't check forums...i don't know i thought it would be a cool idea, maybe 2 more rules on there so 4 all together.

They should read those rules before they start playing here. We also have players who don't speak English. I would just say let's put there some link or way describing rule source.