Raw Material Recruitment | Server 2 |

56982942c22f1_mq1(2).png.c817ded827674ff

Leaders:                           

- Dhikr         
- Kazuhira   
- Yama

Requirements:

- 17+ (Exceptions can be made)

- Knowledge of the game and server mechanics (Know how cartels, banks, etc. work)

- Ability to listen and use tac comms.

- 750+ hrs on Arma 3 (500+ on Asylum)

- Financial Stability (Preferably 400k+)

Application:

- In-Game Name:

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours:

- How many hours do you play weekly on average?

- What is your rank on Cop, if any?

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break?

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones?

- Why do you want to join Raw Material?

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material?

When you are accepted, you will be messaged the TS information.

Edited by Shakalaka

- In-Game Player ID: Josh Hammer

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: 123 on current account, 500 on sold account, sold and made money from TERA :)

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? 20 depending on the week

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? rebel

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? yes, LOVE IT

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? yes, very brief ties with dealers of the latin kings

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? I would like to belong to something with a greater cause that likes to have fun and make alot of money that will eventually branch out and control the server.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? ALOT of video games experiences in first person, third person and alike

Just now, afagan1 said:

- In-Game Player ID: Josh Hammer

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: 123 on current account, 500 on sold account, sold and made money from TERA :)

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? 20 depending on the week

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? yes, LOVE IT

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? yes, very brief ties with dealers of the latin kings

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? I would like to belong to something with a greater cause that likes to have fun and make alot of money that will eventually branch out and control the server.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? ALOT of video games experiences in first person, third person and alike

Accepted for interview.

In-Game Player ID: Daniel

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: i am currently at 104 hours.

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? about 25 because of school i am 16 and have all AP classes so its kind of hard to play on week days.

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? Rebel  

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? Yes they are really exciting to me

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? Yes, i have taken over the oil cartel before and the drug with my previous gang.

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? Because i want a new start my old gang just had a lot of drama that was unbelievably annoying.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? I am a great shot i also play allot of online missions for the tactic advantage on asylum, Thank You

47 minutes ago, dqdunn said:

In-Game Player ID: Daniel

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: i am currently at 104 hours.

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? about 25 because of school i am 16 and have all AP classes so its kind of hard to play on week days.

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? Rebel  

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? Yes they are really exciting to me

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? Yes, i have taken over the oil cartel before and the drug with my previous gang.

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? Because i want a new start my old gang just had a lot of drama that was unbelievably annoying.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? I am a great shot i also play allot of online missions for the tactic advantage on asylum, Thank You

Accepted for interview. Teamspeak  has been sent in PM.

- In-Game Player ID:Trent

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours:i have 125 hours on this game

- How many hours do you play weekly on average?i play when ever i can but with school it gets in the way

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? yes i did that with my friends

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? all of them execpt the arms dealer and the oil

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? Because my friend thinks its a pretty cool gang and i just want to be in a gang and i also have a good shot and i want the full RP experience

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? i play lots if tactical thinking games 

38 minutes ago, Trent said:

- In-Game Player ID:Trent

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours:i have 125 hours on this game

- How many hours do you play weekly on average?i play when ever i can but with school it gets in the way

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? yes i did that with my friends

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? all of them execpt the arms dealer and the oil

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? Because my friend thinks its a pretty cool gang and i just want to be in a gang and i also have a good shot and i want the full RP experience

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? i play lots if tactical thinking games 

DENIED.

- In-Game Player ID: EveryEmpireFalls

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: 8f86ad18f12cf1f5f669b820ee3effae.png

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? About 12+, typically more. Especially when I have a group to play with.

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? Not a member of APD.

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? I have not done a Bank/Fed robbery, but have a good idea how. I have done and know how to do prison breaks.

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? No formal experience.

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? I am looking for a gang that is team oriented. I want a group to troll around altis with, get into gunfights, fly in and out of robberies/jailbreaks/gunfights et cetera, shoot with, make money, and generally troll around and get into trouble.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? I am an excellent pilot and marksman. I love flying in Arma and I love sniping as well, and I am top of the game with both. I want to find efficient, fun, and effective mischief, mishap, and mayhem. I have hundreds of hours in Asylum, and many hundreds of hours behind scopes and pilot/drivers seats. 

5 hours ago, EveryEmpireFalls said:

- In-Game Player ID: EveryEmpireFalls

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: 8f86ad18f12cf1f5f669b820ee3effae.png

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? About 12+, typically more. Especially when I have a group to play with.

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? Not a member of APD.

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? I have not done a Bank/Fed robbery, but have a good idea how. I have done and know how to do prison breaks.

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? No formal experience.

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? I am looking for a gang that is team oriented. I want a group to troll around altis with, get into gunfights, fly in and out of robberies/jailbreaks/gunfights et cetera, shoot with, make money, and generally troll around and get into trouble.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? I am an excellent pilot and marksman. I love flying in Arma and I love sniping as well, and I am top of the game with both. I want to find efficient, fun, and effective mischief, mishap, and mayhem. I have hundreds of hours in Asylum, and many hundreds of hours behind scopes and pilot/drivers seats. 

Accepted for interview. Teamspeak  has been sent in PM.

- In-Game Name: SmokeZz

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: https://gyazo.com/2347d20c41e3a2ce072fff368c9670b8

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? 20+ depends on my work schedule

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? none

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? bank and prison yes, fed i dont have much experience in.

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? all of them

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? I want to join Raw Material, because I feel I would be a great asset to this gang, I want to join an organized gang.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? I have a great shot, amazing at flying, always loaded on money, and I'm pretty generous when it comes down to a gang member not having money for a loadout I'll gladly supply them.

On 1/24/2016 at 2:02 PM, SmokeZz said:

- In-Game Name: SmokeZz

- Screenshot of your Arma 3 hours: https://gyazo.com/2347d20c41e3a2ce072fff368c9670b8

- How many hours do you play weekly on average? 20+ depends on my work schedule

- What is your rank on Cop, if any? none

- Do you know how to do Bank, Fed, and Prison break? bank and prison yes, fed i dont have much experience in.

- Do you have any experience with Cartels? if so which ones? all of them

- Why do you want to join Raw Material? I want to join Raw Material, because I feel I would be a great asset to this gang, I want to join an organized gang.

- What benefits do you bring to Raw Material? I have a great shot, amazing at flying, always loaded on money, and I'm pretty generous when it comes down to a gang member not having money for a loadout I'll gladly supply them.

Accepted, I'll message you the TS info.