Withdrawing a comp claim

Mr Blonde

So I signed up yesterday entirely to file a comp claim for a disappearing crate. I log back on today and voila, it's back with all the contents. I edited my post in the comp forum, saying I no longer needed it. But I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to withdraw the post entirely to help save the admins time, cause I'm pretty sure they haven't gotten to it yet. Or do I just leave it as it is.

Essentially a noob question. I don't forum very much.

Edit:

Nvm someone smart messaged me telling saying it's all good.

Edited by Mr Blonde
Gnashes
12 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

If you edited the post saying the crate is back, they will respond shortly and will most likely lock the post

Turns out that was a mistake. I got on after I made this post and a hacker got on S4 (he's probably still there). He killed everyone on the server and caused my crate to disappear. Guess I'll wait to see if it comes back again, really don't wanna file another.

15 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Turns out that was a mistake. I got on after I made this post and a hacker got on S4 (he's probably still there). He killed everyone on the server and caused my crate to disappear. Guess I'll wait to see if it comes back again, really don't wanna file another.

It should come back after restart