Trashing my potatoe

{BOA}Cole

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

You sure 650 is enough? If i was getting a new PC I would prob go a little more on the wattage on that

hell, even when i added my storage, too many fans, ect it only came up to about 450. 150 extra watts is a ton, isn't it? But i could go to a 750 for not much more

7 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

hell, even when i added my storage, too many fans, ect it only came up to about 450. 150 extra watts is a ton, isn't it? But i could go to a 750 for not much more

idk oldschool computers always came with a standard 400 watt power supply and it was almost always recommended to go to atleast 550 for (at the time ATI graphics cards were big and NVIDEA didn't really have the market) a power supply. Nowadays it seems like getting under 600 isn't feasable with all the USB ports and addons that people do. I just figured better safe then sorry since its prob only 10 bucks more

15 hours ago, Legit said:

Having a large case means nothing will be too small to fit, especially since graphics cards seem to get bigger every year. 

Plus everybody knows the bigger your case the bigger your penis.

Having a large case means nothing will be too small to fit, especially since graphics cards seem to get bigger every year. 

that's why I'm going for a small case