Requirements:

• 17 years + mature player

• Working Mic/Knowing Tac-coms

• Knowledge of the server rules

• Respect for others

• Able and willing to RP

• Financially stable, not needing to rely on others

Application Format:

Instantly denied if you can not follow the simple format.

In-game name:

Age/Timezone/Location:

All other gangs you have been apart of:

Bank acct balance:

How many hours on Asylum?:

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?:

Mike Stmria likes this

In-game name: TwinCities

Age/Timezone/Location: 23 / CST / Mexico City

All other gangs you have been apart of: Latin Kings

Bank acct balance: 900k

How many hours on Asylum?: 350

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I like to RP as much as I can, I can contribute to the gang with a good RP and with a good talking and figthing expirience. Also I like to teamwork and I consider myself a good leader. :) 

Edited by TwinCities
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:11 PM, TwinCities said:

In-game name: TwinCities

Age/Timezone/Location: 23 / CST / Mexico City

All other gangs you have been apart of: Latin Kings

Bank acct balance: 900k

How many hours on Asylum?: 350

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I like to RP as much as I can, I can contribute to the gang with a good RP and with a good talking and figthing expirience. Also I like to teamwork and I consider myself a good leader. :) 

Accepted for interview, please check your messages for ts info

Mike Stmria likes this

In-game name: Mak

Age/Timezone/Location: 16 / CST /US

All other gangs you have been apart of: Dark Horse Military

Bank acct balance: 73k

How many hours on Asylum?: over 400

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: i want to be a part of a good gang that is organized and is active. I am a good shooter, Pilot,  and driver. I know i only have 73k but i can get more money within the next 2 days.

Mike Stmria likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Exodus

Age/Timezone/Location: 17/Eastern Standard/Pennsylvania

All other gangs you have been apart of: Evolution, Bratva

Bank acct balance: 120k ATM but get money very quick

How many hours on Asylum?: exactly 100

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I want to join because I want a chill gang that I can kick back and play with... I'm a hardcore player who have committed more crimes than el chapo so you know I can get stuff done... I'm a very skilled player suck at flying but amazing at shooting and driving I like long walks on the beach and robbing banks I hope you pick me... I consider my self a fantastic leader and know how to get my jobs complete... If you look below me (HoneyDew) is a good friend of mine and me and him are very tactical and work great together and we both will devote our full attention to help out this gang in anyway possible so if I get it please interview him or the other way around you won't regret it...

Edited by Zephos
Mike Stmria likes this

In-game name: HoneyDew formally Chris Joy

Age/Timezone/Location: 17 / eastern standard / Little state of Ct if you dont know where that is its north of Ny

All other gangs you have been apart of: None i have done some runs with Bratva

Bank acct balance: 50K atm account got wiped 

How many hours on Asylum?: 115 hours

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE GANG BECAUSE I WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN SOMETHING BIGGER THAN MYSELF, HAVE COMMANDING SUPERIOR AND HAVE TO REPORT TO. AND TO BASICALLY HAVE FUN WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE. I DO BELIEVE THAT I OFFER A FIREY BUT CONTENT FEELING TO OTHER PEOPLE BOTH IN GAME AND OUT. VERY GOOD AT BLUFFING, TODAY CONVINCED COP NOT TO STORM INTO A BUILDING BY SAYING THEIR WERE 5 OF US WHILE THEIR WERE ONLY TWO OF US. MY SKILL SET IS PRODOMILTLY IS A MID RANGE MARKSMEN / KILLING PEOPLE IN MOVING VEHICLES ( KILLED TWO COPS IN A MOVING CAR WHILE BEING CHARGED AT. MY DRIVING ITS ALRIGHT. I ALSO HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF ESCAPE ROUTES AND AMBUSH POINTS. NEGOTIATION SKILLS ARE THERE BUT NOT COMPLETELY PERFECT.

Edited by HoneyDew
Zephos and Mike Stmria like this

In-game name: Allan Thomas

Age/Timezone/Location: 22/EST/Canada ontario

All other gangs you have been apart of: none

Bank acct balance: 300k

How many hours on Asylum?: atleast 50 hours, this is my main server and i havnt played much time on many others, and have 125 hours on arma 3...

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: iv been looking for a gang for awhile, and i would contribute a good roleplayer, a great attitude and friendly gaming experience :)   

Mike Stmria likes this
On 23/1/2016 at 8:25 PM, Masonk2017 said:

In-game name: Mak

Age/Timezone/Location: 16 / CST /US

All other gangs you have been apart of: Dark Horse Military

Bank acct balance: 73k

How many hours on Asylum?: over 400

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: i want to be a part of a good gang that is organized and is active. I am a good shooter, Pilot,  and driver. I know i only have 73k but i can get more money within the next 2 days.

Accepted for interview, please check your messages for TS info

On 2/2/2016 at 5:00 PM, Zephos said:

In-game name: Exodus

Age/Timezone/Location: 17/Eastern Standard/Pennsylvania

All other gangs you have been apart of: Evolution, Bratva

Bank acct balance: 120k ATM but get money very quick

How many hours on Asylum?: exactly 100

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I want to join because I want a chill gang that I can kick back and play with... I'm a hardcore player who have committed more crimes than el chapo so you know I can get stuff done... I'm a very skilled player suck at flying but amazing at shooting and driving I like long walks on the beach and robbing banks I hope you pick me... I consider my self a fantastic leader and know how to get my jobs complete... If you look below me (HoneyDew) is a good friend of mine and me and him are very tactical and work great together and we both will devote our full attention to help out this gang in anyway possible so if I get it please interview him or the other way around you won't regret it...

On 2/2/2016 at 5:12 PM, HoneyDew said:

In-game name: HoneyDew formally Chris Joy

Age/Timezone/Location: 17 / eastern standard / Little state of Ct if you dont know where that is its north of Ny

All other gangs you have been apart of: None i have done some runs with Bratva

Bank acct balance: 50K atm account got wiped 

How many hours on Asylum?: 115 hours

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE GANG BECAUSE I WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN SOMETHING BIGGER THAN MYSELF, HAVE COMMANDING SUPERIOR AND HAVE TO REPORT TO. AND TO BASICALLY HAVE FUN WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE. I DO BELIEVE THAT I OFFER A FIREY BUT CONTENT FEELING TO OTHER PEOPLE BOTH IN GAME AND OUT. VERY GOOD AT BLUFFING, TODAY CONVINCED COP NOT TO STORM INTO A BUILDING BY SAYING THEIR WERE 5 OF US WHILE THEIR WERE ONLY TWO OF US. MY SKILL SET IS PRODOMILTLY IS A MID RANGE MARKSMEN / KILLING PEOPLE IN MOVING VEHICLES ( KILLED TWO COPS IN A MOVING CAR WHILE BEING CHARGED AT. MY DRIVING ITS ALRIGHT. I ALSO HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF ESCAPE ROUTES AND AMBUSH POINTS. NEGOTIATION SKILLS ARE THERE BUT NOT COMPLETELY PERFECT.

6 hours ago, allan thomas said:

In-game name: Allan Thomas

Age/Timezone/Location: 22/EST/Canada ontario

Bank acct balance: 300k

How many hours on Asylum?: atleast 50 hours, this is my main server and i havnt played much time on many others, and have 125 hours on arma 3...

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: iv been looking for a gang for awhile, and i would contribute a good roleplayer, a great attitude and friendly gaming experience :)   

In-game name: Shane

Age/Timezone/Location: 24/pacific/Washington- Fort Lewis

ll other gangs you have been apart of: Drunk squad and apd

Bank acct balance: 100,000

How many hours on Asylum?: 350+

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: Looking for a gang to run and gun with. Whether it be doing runs or robberies or just shootout with rival gangs and cops. I'm willing to do anything to get the job done. And I RP really well.

1 hour ago, sdw11b said:

In-game name: Shane

Age/Timezone/Location: 24/pacific/Washington- Fort Lewis

ll other gangs you have been apart of: Drunk squad and apd

Bank acct balance: 100,000

How many hours on Asylum?: 350+

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: Looking for a gang to run and gun with. Whether it be doing runs or robberies or just shootout with rival gangs and cops. I'm willing to do anything to get the job done. And I RP really well.

In-game name: RevRunNorris

Age/Timezone/Location: 29/EST/Connecticut

Bank acct balance: 50K

How many hours on Asylum?: around 40

I have watched the videos of Atlis Life and immediately installed Arma 3 to start playing this.  I found early it pays to be part of groups while playing this game and you get the most out of it in groups.  I am new and want to learn the ins and outs of Life.  I hope that i can join and help were ever necessary.  I am all for raiding, gun running, robberies, and helping others in gang for what ever mission they need, I want to contribute to the success of the gang.  I hope to have fun, RP, and enjoy Life.

34 minutes ago, revrunnorris said:

In-game name: RevRunNorris

Age/Timezone/Location: 29/EST/Connecticut

Bank acct balance: 50K

How many hours on Asylum?: around 40

I have watched the videos of Atlis Life and immediately installed Arma 3 to start playing this.  I found early it pays to be part of groups while playing this game and you get the most out of it in groups.  I am new and want to learn the ins and outs of Life.  I hope that i can join and help were ever necessary.  I am all for raiding, gun running, robberies, and helping others in gang for what ever mission they need, I want to contribute to the success of the gang.  I hope to have fun, RP, and enjoy Life.

Accepted for Interview. TS info will be sent to you.

-game name: Cody

Age/Timezone/Location:19/Eastern/Florida

All other gangs you have been apart of:None

Bank acct balance:30000

How many hours on Asylum?:only about 8

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I think I can contribute because I am a fast learner and a good shot, also I went on a bank heist with u guys earlier today

10 hours ago, projectside2 said:

-game name: Cody

Age/Timezone/Location:19/Eastern/Florida

All other gangs you have been apart of:None

Bank acct balance:30000

How many hours on Asylum?:only about 8

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I think I can contribute because I am a fast learner and a good shot, also I went on a bank heist with u guys earlier today

Accepted for Trial. TS sent to your inbox

In-game name: Lieutenant Pugsley

Age/Timezone/Location: 16/Pacific time/San Diego, California 

All other gangs you have been apart of: been to long to remember

Bank acct balance: $340,000

How many hours on Asylum?: I have played asylum for a long time but recently have taking a long break. I can estimate I spent around 200-300 total hours on asylum.

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I would like to find a gang where i can enjoy RPing. I specialize in flying helicopters as well as over watch. I have learned it is a lot easier to be more successful in Altis Life when you have a brother/friend...ect. I cant even imagine the possibilities of being in a well trained group. [planning on donating to level 3 in the upcoming days].

Edited by Lieutenant Pugsley
10 hours ago, Lieutenant Pugsley said:

In-game name: Lieutenant Pugsley

Age/Timezone/Location: 16/Pacific time/San Diego, California 

All other gangs you have been apart of: been to long to remember

Bank acct balance: $340,000

How many hours on Asylum?: I have played asylum for a long time but recently have taking a long break. I can estimate I spent around 300-400 total hours on asylum.

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I would like to find a gang where i can enjoy RPing. I specialize in flying helicopters as well as over watch. I have learned it is a lot easier to be more successful in Altis Life when you have a brother/friend...ect. I cant even imagine the possibilities of being in a well trained group. [planning on donating to level 3 in the upcoming days].

Accepted. TS Info is sin your messages.

In-game name: Router

Age/Timezone/Location: 32/EST/Ontario, Canada

Bank acct balance: 20K

How many hours on Asylum?: around 6

I love the life mod and have been looking for a good group to be a part of in it.  I can offer my many years of shooter/role-play experience to the table.  A friend of mine RevRunNorris told me about you all and sounds like a fun group to be apart of.  I want to learn so much more about life and the server and I would like the opportunity to learn from a great group of people like yourselves.

21 hours ago, Router said:

In-game name: Router

Age/Timezone/Location: 32/EST/Ontario, Canada

Bank acct balance: 20K

How many hours on Asylum?: around 6

I love the life mod and have been looking for a good group to be a part of in it.  I can offer my many years of shooter/role-play experience to the table.  A friend of mine RevRunNorris told me about you all and sounds like a fun group to be apart of.  I want to learn so much more about life and the server and I would like the opportunity to learn from a great group of people like yourselves.

Accepted for interview. TS info will be sent to you

In-game name:TonySar

Age/Timezone/Location:17/EST/Florida

All other gangs you have been apart of:The Berzerk

Bank acct balance:600k

How many hours on Asylum?:around 450

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I consider my self a good team player and a great aimer i want to join Defiance because i feel the need of a team environment.