RDM or nah?

Lemon Demon

I don't have the recording cuz I deleted it but I still wondered. I was in Kavala being a cunt and this guy in a prowler kept running a dude over, so I initiated and I saw his name and his gang right. And I saw his gang member was right next to me with a pistol out, so the guy in the prowler and sprayed at me with his rifle. But my question is could I have just killed the gang member next to me even in he didn't do anything hostile and then killed the guy in the prowler? Since they're in the same gang I would assume so, but his name wasn't red yet. Because none of us had shot each other yet. Because I killed the prowler guy but his buddy shot me right after. This probably makes no sense but if you understand it i'd appreciate an answer.

if you intiate with gang member 1 and shoot gang member 2, there must be a reasonable amount of time for gang member 1 to react (i.e. shoot back, run away, inform gang member 2) 

However say you said hands up or die to 1, he does it, you cant just shoot gang member 2, but gang member 2 can shoot you. 

Just now, Dork said:

if you intiate with gang member 1 and shoot gang member 2, there must be a reasonable amount of time for gang member 1 to react (i.e. shoot back, run away, inform gang member 2) 

However say you said hands up or die to 1, he does it, you cant just shoot gang member 2, but gang member 2 can shoot you. 

So if Gang Member 1 shot at me, I am able to shoot Gang Member 2

Just now, Lemon Demon said:

So if Gang Member 1 shot at me, I am able to shoot Gang Member 2

yes, initiation through gangs is the same as groups. It would be gang members 1 fault for not informing gang member 2 that hes about get into a gun fight with said "person" 

Edited by Dork