Medic Pilot

Hey guys! So im not one to post on forums because i usually find it such a hassle, but i've grown to like this server and the RP concept. From the start i really wanted to be an aviation based first responder for the server. but after grinding my way to the 20k mark and purchasing the helicopter my screen went black. I tried multiple other instances with similar results, the previous attempt glitched the game for me as soon as the helicopter spawned. Could not see my body only floating clothing, as well as massive graphics changes and lag. I'm not sure if its a coincidence but i dont have any other issues within the game. Any solutions?

Sandwich likes this

I've gotten the no torso glitch before, not sure if there's a fix for that, but try turning your settings down a little if you are experiencing things like that. Also your view/draw distance might be rendering more than your PC can handle so it drops frames and trips out.

If you toy with the settings enough, you'll find something that works. As far as you glitching right after pulling the heli out, might wanna verify game cache through steam. Haven't heard of that before. Maybe there's something missing in your files.