[EXG] Exposed(s3) Recruitment

dabbybuck

In game name: The Donut Man

Teamspeak name: I hate TeamSpeak, I have moved on to Discord (which I highly recommend), but if I do need it, I will hop back on it. 

Timezone: PST (-8)

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): df3cd99a918b0433fd89474c1f5bbfc0.png

What members can vouch for you: My entire other gang on 'Server 2', but is sadly being shut down.

Why should we accept you into exposed: Because I like playing Asylum, and playing with other new people is always a great experience!

Most active time for you(weekday night,weekend,etc) Pretty much everyday after school (15:00 PST) unless I have something important to do

In game name: SlootScooter97

Teamspeak name: SlootScooter97

Timezone: PST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): I have 445, can't provide a screenshot

What members can vouch for you: None...

Why should we accept you into exposed: I'm deadly from 600M+ I make one hell of a sniper, and if you need me close quarters I can do that too, I'm pretty versatile. I come from exile so I'm well used to combat.

Most active time for you(weekday night,weekend,etc) Weekdays past working hours.

In game name: Bobby

Teamspeak name: Bobby

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  1400

What members can vouch for you:

Why should we accept you into exposed: You should accept me because I am a sharp shooter I am very good at anything except flying. My comms r also A1

Most active time for you(weekday night,weekend,etc) everyday except thursdays and fridays 

In game name: Bobby

Teamspeak name: Bobby

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  1400

What members can vouch for you:

Why should we accept you into exposed: You should accept me because I am a sharp shooter I am very good at anything except flying. My comms r also A1

Most active time for you(weekday night,weekend,etc) everyday except thursdays and fridays 

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL. PLEASE JOIN TEAMSPEAK FOR INTERVIEW.