Lakota Tribe. {server 1} (open)

gaming

Lakota Tribe. {server 1} (open)

we recruit for Lacota Tribe now.

Gang: 

Lakota Tribe is a small gang that seeks serious and active person in the games. Many post are available in the gang. First go first served. You must be at moin 17 years (minimum) and you must have some experiance in the games. Fill up a aplication sheet and if you are accept you gonna receve a message of what is the ts3 server of the Gang.

lakota-sioux-flag.jpg

Application:

1. Your In Game Name

2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours?

3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.?

4. why should we grant you ?

5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE)

6. your best quality

Edited by gaming

1. Your In Game Name Anonymoose

2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? In Arma: 403, In Asylum Somewhere near 200 to 250

3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? Yes, I had my own gang for a time. But it was small.

4. why should we grant you ? Because I consider myself experienced and have played many hours of wasteland and battle royal and am no stranger to combat

5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) Yes, I usually been on my own and have handled it fine.

6. your best quality Im pretty mello and I listen to orders well and I give them just as well as I receive them.