Server Help..

Everytime I join any Arma 3 server I load in and get past the character selection screen. For about a minute it is very laggy and then it says either, "You were kicked from the server" or BEC: Client not responding or something like that. I have tried a bunch of fixes (restart computer, restart router, delete BE files and verify game cache). Keeps happening and im kinda at a lost atm. Any suggestions?

Oh also I monitored by network through task manager when playing other games such as Rocket League and the connection was fine and steady but when I try to join servers on Arma it is very unstable. 

Thanks,

Ryno

31 minutes ago, ryno7 said:

Everytime I join any Arma 3 server I load in and get past the character selection screen. For about a minute it is very laggy and then it says either, "You were kicked from the server" or BEC: Client not responding or something like that. I have tried a bunch of fixes (restart computer, restart router, delete BE files and verify game cache). Keeps happening and im kinda at a lost atm. Any suggestions?

Oh also I monitored by network through task manager when playing other games such as Rocket League and the connection was fine and steady but when I try to join servers on Arma it is very unstable. 

Thanks,

Ryno

You could try to set your Arma 3 and BE to high priority. It's helped me in the past.

18 hours ago, Twinkie Doge said:

You could try to set your Arma 3 and BE to high priority. It's helped me in the past.

Set it to realtime and got in and played for a few. Will try again tonight. Thanks. 

16 hours ago, william said:

shoot me now :D

We might invite you next time buddy