Well since most of the houses are bought off by people, I was thinking if a player has been away for around 5 months or longer, then some certain people (or admins) can sell the house in auction. Basically there should be a thread about houses and their location and when the bidding will start. People would met up at that time and begin bidding on it. This is where people would meet up in front of the house and begin bidding on the house. This can clear up house spaces and can lead to a good RP.

For example.

There is a post about a house in Athira, its location and how big the size is. The starting bid has to be 100k or higher. It says that the bidding will start at 3/24/2017 at 6:00 EST. Basically everyone interested in that house will meet up in front of it and start the bidding process. The highest bidder wins.

Feedbacks?

2 minutes ago, Narmin said:

Well since most of the houses are bought off by people, I was thinking if a player has been away for around 5 months or longer, then some certain people (or admins) can sell the house in auction. Basically there should be a thread about houses and their location and when the bidding will start. People would met up at that time and begin bidding on it. This is where people would meet up in front of the house and begin bidding on the house. This can clear up house spaces and can lead to a good RP.

For example.

There is a post about a house in Athira, its location and how big the size is. The starting bid has to be 100k or higher. It says that the bidding will start at 3/24/2017 at 6:00 EST. Basically everyone interested in that house will meet up in front of it and start the bidding process. The highest bidder wins.

Feedbacks?

when players are away for like 1-2 months they lose all their houses.

Oh I didn't know that. So does the house go straight into sale original price or what 

Just now, dennozZ said:

when players are away for like 1-2 months they lose all their houses.

Just now, patato12 said:

If a player doesn't log in after 60 Days the house gets put back on the market