G O O N | S Q U A D | S 2

Image result for GOON SQUAD logo

"No Man Fights Alone, No man Dies Alone"

Welcome to Goon Squad [GS] , We are a Gang of People from all corners of Altis, Bounty Hunters, Rebels, Cops on server 2. We share one thing, And that is our desire to be able to look to our side and find our brothers in arms beside us. We leave no man alone to become prey to our enemies, We answer to the call of Aid by our brothers. We are a Squad.

20+ Players Strong | 6-7 Active Players Daily 

GANG CULTURE

Our Gang is fairly loose on authority, you are not obligated to participate in any gang activities if you do not wish to although it is encouraged. We do as for respect of chain of command when the situation calls for leadership. Our Gang values brotherhood, and highly encourage you to support your fellow comrades if they request support in their time of need. We openly accept new players as we do have some more experienced players who can aid in training new members. Gang events tend to include Turf Wars and Cartels, often against major gangs, as we try to assist smaller gangs. We stand for the underdogs.

RANKS

Tier 1 (Leaders): Suga Daddy |  Bitchasspilot | JimmyJam

Tier 2:  Must prove financial stability and competent with gang resources. Promotion is decided upon a 2/3 vote by 3 leaders (names not provided)

Tier 3: Recruits, Access to discord and gang house. Opportunity to receive commission on gang events. 

*Goon Squad rewards its members for successful operations and aims to support its members financially*

REQUIREMENTS

Have Discord

Have a working Mic & headset

Join Discord when online

Understand Tac coms

Approved members must add tag [GS] Before their name

Be financially Responsible 

Show Respect for members

Image result for goon squad certified

APPLICATION FORMAT

Name:

Have Discord?:

In-Game Hrs:

Bank Account:

What do you expect out of the Gang?:

What will you Bring to this Gang?:

Edited by Suga Daddy

Name: Purplarious

Discord: yes

Arma hours: 1100 (~400-500 in asylum)

Bank Account: 210k and growing

What do you expect out of the gang?: I expect fun, and active people to play with where you are free to do what you want, but can capture cartels, turfs etc. Meth runs?

What will you bring to the gang?: I will be active in cartel fights, as well as being an open minded member of the gang. I am active, especially on the weekends.

note: I am aware that my age may be a boundary in this application, but I hope not.