Jail time  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Decrease the jail time to 30 minutes instead of 45

Simple. I think developers need to consider that we are still playing a game and we can easily say Asylum is a minimal RP server in a lot of occasions. Hereby i vote for a maxmimum of 30 minutes in jail instead of 45 minutes.

45 Minutes nears an hour quick and i think there is no need to be sitting there for so long. I understand we have Jury duty but that will only end up by either favouritism or just gangs that send you guilty because they got nothing better to do. Prison breaks are do-able if you are in a gang that can communicate decent but still hard due cops having such a close spawn point.

Edited by FozzyBear
48 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Asylum is a minimal RP server in a lot of occasions

Then the solution isn't to cement this idea by lowering the jail time, thus making going on a 20-30 manslaughter spree less punished. If the jail time was lowered, then an increase in "I'm not paying my ticket, just send me to jail." is definitely going to happen. If you don't want to spend 45 minutes in jail, then why do crimes that will give you 45 minutes in jail? You can't expect to never be caught.

Just now, Creic said:

Then the solution isn't to cement this idea by lowering the jail time, thus making going on a 20-30 manslaughter spree less punished. If the jail time was lowered, then an increase in "I'm not paying my ticket, just send me to jail." is definitely going to happen. If you don't want to spend 45 minutes in jail, then why do crimes that will give you 45 minutes in jail? You can't expect to never be caught.

You gunna tell Paratus to buff legal jobs. Oh wait, ha he doesn't listen to the community. Riiighht..

Just now, FozzyBear said:

You gunna tell Paratus to buff legal jobs. Oh wait, ha he doesn't listen to the community. Riiighht..

It's more so a case of: If you don't want to spend 45 mintues in jail, but want to go on a manslaughter spree then I'd suggest you have a bullet-proof RP explaination planned out before hand. And once you're caught hope to God that you have an Officer that will be fair, listen to your story and pardon you. Word of advice: Make it original. The whole "They kidnapped my family and told me to do it." is getting really old, Altis must have the highest % of kidnapping per capita with how often I hear that.