Keybinds Medics

I had this thought a while back and it has to do with the custom keybinds. I know that the Police can have keybinds set for their sirens etc. Is it possible to have this be expanded to the Medics? I like to play on Medic from time to time and always hated how long it takes to shut off the sirens. When you see the APD rolling around giving a little clip to their sirens. Just food for thought.

2 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

You can press F to activate your sirens and shut them off

what he means is that once you turn them off, it will continue to play the entire sound file until it's finished. I think he wants it so when you press F to turn it off it stops and resets the sound instead of finishing the entire siren.

Yo I totally agree! They need to give medics a little more functions and a bit more jobs too do. Cause not all the time people are dying. Or people are to far away medics should get a choice to tp to town to town by going to Hospital sign and gives action to teleport to Pyro clinic and such That would be so useful!

1 hour ago, Padrinos said:

You can press F to activate your sirens and shut them off

He is talking about the fact it takes really long time until you are able to disable/enable them, there is a huge delay.
From the other hand, you can instantly turn sirens on and off as an officer, which is able to make you do some really cool stuff.

More simple way to put it out there: Cop siren system is coded by Chronic, while the medic one is still the default Altis life one.

+1 on adding it for medics too, they deserve some love!

JonSnow likes this
1 minute ago, Zoex said:

He is talking about the fact it takes really long time until you are able to disable/enable them, there is a huge delay.
From the other hand, you can instantly turn sirens on and off as an officer, which is able to make you do some really cool stuff.

More simple way to put it out there: Cop siren system is coded by Chronic, while the medic one is still the default Altis life one.

+1 on adding it for medics too, they deserve some love!

This is worded much better! Thank you!