MOON

i3loody

Sup, its i3loodyMoon,   just picked up arma 3 finally after ages of saying ill get it next week...ill get it next week....and so next week finally came and here we are. Plan to spend alot of time on these servers.  I do not enjoy tormenting others for my own personal joy as some seem to online, no i enjoy playing fair.    

6 minutes ago, i3loody said:

Sup, its i3loodyMoon,   just picked up arma 3 finally after ages of saying ill get it next week...ill get it next week....and so next week finally came and here we are. Plan to spend alot of time on these servers.  I do not enjoy tormenting others for my own personal joy as some seem to online, no i enjoy playing fair.    

you should consider joining the Tunnel Snakes gang. Send a message to  @Kettles and he can show you where to submit an application.

They fucking love kidnapping people and causing terror on the streets of Altis.:kappa:

For real though, start growing your bank account. get a licesne, buy a quad, and start picking peaches in kavala until you have enough money for a car and a pickaxeand make some diamond money. 

Then do drugs for me and make me money at the cartel!!!!

Edited by wr4thx
1 hour ago, i3loody said:

Yeah, expected as much when i started playing yesterday from the countless hours  on the old arma 2 island life games it would be pretty rough getting back into this whole  crowd.   So worth it though when everything goes right.

what server do you play on and timezone?