More Secretive Excavating Spots!!

I love a few Excavating spots.. one Ill not speak of - They are great if you own houses to store all of your precious loot. I look around the map and see so many opportunities but no excavating spots. It greatly disappointing to players similar to me.. I enjoyed exavating the most at night time.. which we can no longer due..

Idk what it was but something about having a black box truck and a being a shark in the waters with an sdar brought so much more extiment rather than just always day light idgaf if its "green time" or if your computer and connection just suck but ahaha you're missing out because nighttime was fucking great 

andnow excavating sucks if you dont add nighttime add more locations so we can make a small town of non vacant houses people will always be new civi way of makin money wussup

There is plenty if discrete locations to do excavating, they would just take a little bit more time accessing them.

I personally use the one in the Pygros Golf. Sure selling from your boat and running back and fourth through Pygros might be time consuming,  however I have never been robbed doing it. 

Rule of Thumb: Spend more time doing something to reduce all risks. The quicker methods are usually the riskiest.