Reintroduce Nightime.

It doesn't feel the same without night time, however the dynamic of Asylum has stayed somewhat similar. I prefer the fact that I can actually see what I'm shooting at then just seeing green or the pure abyss of darkness which ensues when you don't bring NVGs with you. My two cents, anyways.

7 hours ago, Crow said:

It doesn't feel the same without night time, however the dynamic of Asylum has stayed somewhat similar. I prefer the fact that I can actually see what I'm shooting at then just seeing green or the pure abyss of darkness which ensues when you don't bring NVGs with you. My two cents, anyways.

Why not make it vote on each server? , example maybe #3 have 2/10 night time on server
and #1 doesnt want night at all, if that happends probly some of the #1 joins more on #3 and some of #3 joins #1, cant really see the lose, sure, maybe change how dark it will be, total darkness for new commers can become hell, but like somewhone said : adjust moon and it wont become pitch dark, but enough dark, So you can get the night time slipping in :)

On 2/9/2016 at 10:40 AM, Feenix G. Reno said:

Really missing me some night time. Seeing tracers fly all around you when you had your Night Vision on was the scariest feeling ever. Also cartel fights at night were more suspenseful too! 

Honestly enhances the RP even though we are a Light Rp server. Gives the rebels a better chance of NOT being spotted, Or a better chance of escaping from the police scum

On 2/10/2016 at 7:50 AM, eXclusiVee said:

Why not make it vote on each server? , example maybe #3 have 2/10 night time on server
and #1 doesnt want night at all, if that happends probly some of the #1 joins more on #3 and some of #3 joins #1, cant really see the lose, sure, maybe change how dark it will be, total darkness for new commers can become hell, but like somewhone said : adjust moon and it wont become pitch dark, but enough dark, So you can get the night time slipping in :)

Give 1 server a night cycle and the rest can stay to day time. Orrrr...yeah thats all i got.

Agent_Smith likes this