DISBANDED

12 hours ago, Lieutenant Pugsley said:

In Game Name: Lieutenant Pugsley
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): Steam Profile
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):  $425,505
            Gang History: None

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? DUNCAN I HAVE WEED! I know matt but not so well
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? Yes i am planning to apply on 3/15/16 around 4:00pm [Pacific time]
            Why would you like to become a Raven? i would like to enjoy playing in a experienced clan... and this 
『*』 looks awesome.

* if needed i will change my name to Mr. Pugsley or whatever you guys want me to change it to. 

Under review currently 

In Game Name:
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/012b1abb478f490ac63e4f5304e012fe Probably about 400 hours total on Asylum (a lot of it spent about a year and a half ago)
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/8d109de20a1c81e3a8c2db5a7b84e9fd
            Gang History: I used to just play with a few friends a while ago. None worth noting as of recent.

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Not that I know of.
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? If the civ life gets boring.
            Why would you like to become a Raven? I'm looking to join a gang to be done pretty much playing solo and show what I can do on arma.

In Game Name: Zimbo Donday
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot)https://gyazo.com/d487854f83b8a89d618235b944af0230        
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/f89c01b105e5217f5865c7b72bbee70a
            Gang History: Leader of the NDF/Beasts of No Nation and co leader the Continental Army  

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Duncan and Mr. Purple  
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? i am a level 2 police officer (click link above for proof)
            Why would you like to become a Raven? Because I have not yet been in a stable gang with consistent leaders to back it up

In Game Name:
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): 350 hours ( no screen shot im in lk)
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): 30k (" ")
            Gang History: Latin Kings  ( many others but forget them )

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? most of the gang
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one?  becoming one soon
            Why would you like to become a Raven?
 Latin Kings barely speak english and im a whiteboy

In Game Name: Demonoid (Steam Name Demonoid1337)
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): 633 Hours, with about 600 of Asylum server play
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): 31K currently
            Gang History: Former Marauder

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Not that I know of
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? Interested in becoming a police officer again
  I have been around the servers for some time now, I have previously played as a police officer before some major overhauls. I was once a sergeant of the APD. I left the game for quite a while and recently came back to it, and have logged quite a few hours since my return. I can produce the screenshots upon request. A look into my Steam profile should show my current time played of Arma 3. I haven't ran with a gang for some time, and I hope to have a positive interaction with a gang again. 

Thank you for your consideration XD.

1 hour ago, Demonoid1337 said:

In Game Name: Demonoid (Steam Name Demonoid1337)
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): 633 Hours, with about 600 of Asylum server play
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): 31K currently
            Gang History: Former Marauder

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Not that I know of
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? Interested in becoming a police officer again
  I have been around the servers for some time now, I have previously played as a police officer before some major overhauls. I was once a sergeant of the APD. I left the game for quite a while and recently came back to it, and have logged quite a few hours since my return. I can produce the screenshots upon request. A look into my Steam profile should show my current time played of Arma 3. I haven't ran with a gang for some time, and I hope to have a positive interaction with a gang again. 

Thank you for your consideration XD.

accepted will pm ts

• 1 year later...