Life is feudal

Hiraku

I tried it a while back and it has probably the most in depth crafting system that I've personally experienced in a game.

However, its attempts at realism make the game a huge time thief and without a group to play with, you'll have a rough time. 

But if you like the idea of waiting an entire day to harvest your flax crop, or spending hours prospecting for iron then it might be for you. Very deep crafting, somewhat clunky controls and combat but all in all a pretty unique game. 

33 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

I tried it a while back and it has probably the most in depth crafting system that I've personally experienced in a game.

However, its attempts at realism make the game a huge time thief and without a group to play with, you'll have a rough time. 

But if you like the idea of waiting an entire day to harvest your flax crop, or spending hours prospecting for iron then it might be for you. Very deep crafting, somewhat clunky controls and combat but all in all a pretty unique game. 

I agree on it being a time thief. You'd be surprised how long it takes to build a small house. Also, the combat is compareable to M&B's combat. You should know that there's two versions of LiF, namely the YO edition (the one you are referring to) and the MMO they are making. I wish they'd done it differently because the MMO is their main focus at the moment apparently.

Just now, Aecius said:

I agree on it being a time thief. You'd be surprised how long it takes to build a small house. Also, the combat is compareable to M&B's combat. You should know that there's two versions of LiF, namely the YO edition (the one you are referring to) and the MMO they are making. I wish they'd done it differently because the MMO is their main focus at the moment apparently.

Yeah, but anyone who has YO on steam (Which is server based) will be getting the MMO for free when it releases.

Aecius likes this