Pimp my setup

WiIIiam

200w.gif 

(Just the setup) https://gyazo.com/29314b85c6032034d2f04c403cfc6cde

Looking to make my room set up better just got some new philips hue light I put two of the Philips hue spot light things behind the monitors and still looks a little dark, put a hue light strip on side of my bed, looking for some shit to spice up my set up. 

Edited by WilliamIsa
Twinkie likes this

Clean some of those cables up. Also, you have three monitors and your PC on desk and it doesn't look right. If you could I would remove one of the monitors or buy a mount so you could place the vertical one on the top of the other two, and then center the monitors. The left side seems to be empty. I've got the same problem as my left side is empty, and wish I had a reverse case so my PC could be on my left side and not under me, but I didn't know what my room was going to be like before I started to build. I've just got my laptop there because I cant find anything that will go there and look good as well. 

1ee13fad9a376b2fd6211cf891256b07.jpg

WiIIiam likes this
7 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Clean some of those cables up. Also, you have three monitors and your PC on desk and it doesn't look right. If you could I would remove one of the monitors or buy a mount so you could place the vertical one on the top of the other two, and then center the monitors. The left side seems to be empty. I've got the same problem as my left side is empty, and wish I had a reverse case so my PC could be on my left side and not under me, but I didn't know what my room was going to be like before I started to build. I've just got my laptop there because I cant find anything that will go there and look good as well. 

1ee13fad9a376b2fd6211cf891256b07.jpg

Yea I see what your saying would it look better if I put the vertical monitor horizontal and check out the YouTube pimp my set up if you havent. Maybe one more monitor would help your left side but nice looking setup, and maybe put a light strip behind your desk to light things up.

Twinkie likes this