Server 2 Athira Homes --UPDATED [7/12]

Server: 2

Located in Athria

Pricing Overview: [Map] 

[Listed] House 1: 70k. Located just behind on the corner of a busy intersection in Athira. Perfect place to hide from cops and civilians.  

[Map View[Front View] 

Price 269k 

[Listed] House 2: 150k. Located strategically between the Athira DMV and Athira Gunstore. Acts as a perfect chokepoint house. People expect to run straight through the house, but if you lock one door they will get trapped in the house and be required to run around. Nobody expects you to own it until they run through the doors and you lock the doors behind them. Easily trap cops if you leave the doors unlocked as you run through it. Watch link video below to see the Chokepoint Demonstration. In the video you can see me going in the house and exiting to go all the way around when I find out its locked. House also comes with Gunstore View and DMV View. Since this home is a strategic chokepoint, the price reflects the various perks of the house.

[Map View] [Front View] [Gunstore Window View] [DMV Window View] [Chokepoint Demo Video]

Price 725k

All prices are negotiable

Thank you for your interest in my homes. 

Edited by Barkin
UPDATED LISTINGS [7/12]