Night's Watch Altis

CopShop

Night's Watch Altis [NWA]

For too long have the rebel wildlings terrorized Altis, destroyed homes, killed husbands,  brothers and fathers. This must end. The Night's Watch will crush it's enemies, and never divert from our path of war until peace is restored. For prosperity and years of peace to follow.

Our goal is to unite our strenghts and focus our firepower. End the rebel tyranny. For every innocent killed by rebels we will retaliate with 10 dead tyrants !

Operational field: Main server is server 2, but we fight off wildlings on other servers aswell if needed.

Entry requirements:

All righteous bounty hunters welcome. Rebels can join aswell, but must not kill any innocent civilians/medics without good reason/roleplay.

Beginners are welcome.

Server rules must be followed at ALL times. Repeat violations may lead to execution by Lord Commander Jon Snow.

Always remember, we are the sword in the darkness and the shield that guards the realms of men, so proper conduct is expected. Do not bring shame upon our ranks.

Our oath: "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

―The Night's Watch oath

Edited by CopShop
bad grammar
Russell* likes this