APD Training with Nomak

*face palm* This guys obviously more autistic than me so let me break it down so even the autistic can understand.

"3 guys with 1 bullet" translated = 3 guys separately killed with one bullet.

"crosshair placement" translated = scope, crosshair, fucking dildo, whatever the fuck you use to aim with.

Derp a derp a derply derp a derp @LennieTheLegend is a stapler(translated = dumb ass)...............

@badger 

Just don't play asylum nemore

On 9/26/2017 at 8:11 PM, NomaKasd said:

*face palm* This guys obviously more autistic than me so let me break it down so even the autistic can understand.

"3 guys with 1 bullet" translated = 3 guys separately killed with one bullet.

"crosshair placement" translated = scope, crosshair, fucking dildo, whatever the fuck you use to aim with.

Derp a derp a derply derp a derp @LennieTheLegend is a stapler(translated = dumb ass)...............

@badger

don't be salty man! It was an interesting training to say the least, I was bullshitting with someone about my old apd days and they brought this up and told me to post it xD The whole training you were basically training us how to play CS:GO hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

@lenniethelegend I wasn't being salty. I was just like wtf, you weren't listening. Nah it was an example, same concept if you watch fatality from quake or forest from csgo or seagull from Overwatch etc they spend hours of there lives practising the same shot from the same angle until they get it right infact Missharvey it gr8 at systematically aiming at the same places.