Pistol-tage: A few amusing clips against geared players.

I rarely pistol bang as a product of only being donor 3 and never taking a rook to rebel, but these are a few gems from the last few weeks.  Mostly just wanted to share the 1st clip from today, but the others were lying around sooo.

Hate the music if you want, but here you go.  Nv's Mks are no match for a good .45

#RangerForLTAgainLOLOLOLOL :wub:

P.S. Should be 1080p60fps soon and this one goes out to the citizens of Kavala.

Apparently in my rush to put this up before I pass out, I wrote "Here are some funs ones" and I'm way to tired to reupload with my 1 up 1 down internet.

Edited by Ranger
9 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Welp it's official. This is what Asylum needs, this is what we all need. MORE PISTOL-TAGES!!!!!

It had everything, drama, suspense, dudes with expensive gear getting pistol-banged. Bravo.

And to all you would be montage makers out there, montages are neat and all but kind of overplayed. Make a pistol-tage instead. 

+1

20 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Welp it's official. This is what Asylum needs, this is what we all need. MORE PISTOL-TAGES!!!!!

It had everything, drama, suspense, dudes with expensive gear getting pistol-banged. Bravo.

And to all you would be montage makers out there, montages are neat and all but kind of overplayed. Make a pistol-tage instead. 

Ronald, Bully, Patrick where you boys at?  Lets see your best! :kappa:

Edited by Ranger