Monthly Donation Rank idea | Donation Rank Level perk idea

@Mitch (IFRIT)

There's tons of different color'd ifrit skins which is cool but you have to spend money on crates to open them, so what if for like $10 monthly you get access to all those skins and if you get a crate you keep it perm. so you don't need that monthly rank.

Also, could each donation level get a different color for their name ingame? Of course besides red/green/white because that indicates something to you but I mean something else like could Donor Level 3 get Purple color'd names and Donor Level 4 could get Pink (But optional Purple)

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

Not terrible ideas. For now, I'm going to leave things where they're at. I want the focus to be on the community and the services that we provide you. As time goes on, things will be added and some of this stuff could be a reality. The recent stuff I implemented has been on my mind for a while and I finally had the opportunity to implement it.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Google™ like this
4 hours ago, Google™ said:

@Mitch (IFRIT)

There's tons of different color'd ifrit skins which is cool but you have to spend money on crates to open them, so what if for like $10 monthly you get access to all those skins and if you get a crate you keep it perm. so you don't need that monthly rank.

Also, could each donation level get a different color for their name ingame? Of course besides red/green/white because that indicates something to you but I mean something else like could Donor Level 3 get Purple color'd names and Donor Level 4 could get Pink (But optional Purple)

I like your skins idea and I don't really think the same about your colored names. Having a few amounts of colors on names makes it easy to identify allies & enemies quickly and efficiently. Good Creativity