Buff Air-Cargo Delivery Missions

Buff?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Buff Air Cargo Missions?

Helicopters used for carrying out air-cargo missions make quite a bit of noise, are expensive investments, and often times air-cargo missions send you straight towards / near cities where people will simply follow you to the delivery DP, knowing that you must get out, turn in the mission, get back in and attempt to fly away before being engaged. The maximum I've ever made for a air-cargo mission with maxed talent points was $10k going from the DP near Sofia to the farthest DP in the north west corner of the map. However, most only make you $5k, and that's following a direct, ignore everything and fly as fast as you can policy. If you attempt to fly safetly, low, off the coasts, and indirectly to avoid being seen, you often times make much less and that's if you turn it in before running out of time, as it gives you such a small countdown to complete the mission.

I enjoyed running them for fun, but nearly no one does them, and for a reason. There should be a reasonable risk-reward potential, so I believe buffing air cargo missions would be beneficial. Clearly not to insane degrees, but it's not viable in it's current state.

Edited by guuf
grammatical error
BlackShot likes this