Question about G2A

Gatorade

So ive bought alot of games from G2A but i have never pre ordered a game, I recently pre ordered the division. My question(s) is/are the following ,

1.) Does it come with any kind of pre order bonus? 

2.) How late do you end up getting the key - since I wont be able to pre download the game e.t.c

3.) Do you usually pre order shit from G2A or just bite the bullet on the price

• 3 weeks later...
On 5.03.2016 at 5:49 AM, Sugarfoot said:

So ive bought alot of games from G2A but i have never pre ordered a game, I recently pre ordered the division. My question(s) is/are the following ,

1.) Does it come with any kind of pre order bonus? 

2.) How late do you end up getting the key - since I wont be able to pre download the game e.t.c

3.) Do you usually pre order shit from G2A or just bite the bullet on the price

Hello,

1) As preorder bonuses are usually limited to the specific platform's store, we are always listing everything that we can 100% guarantee for the product in the product description - sometimes you may receive even more than listed there!

2) The preorders are always sent on the release day the latest - we are doing all we can to send them even up to two days earlier!

3) We will let our Customers speak for themselves on this one :)

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A

Peter

G2A Team

Gatorade likes this
Just now, G2A_Team said:

Hello,

1) As preorder bonuses are usually limited to the specific platform's store, we are always listing everything that we can 100% guarantee for the product in the product description - sometimes you may receive even more than listed there!

2) The preorders are always sent on the release day the latest - we are doing all we can to send them even up to two days earlier!

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A

Peter

G2A Team

hello peter sir this post is very old take your website and leave now please this is a kinguin.com sponsored video.

2 hours ago, G2A_Team said:

Hello,

See you again at G2A

Peter

G2A Team

Ignore the hateful posts, i appreciate your reply and thanks