CUP Weapons 1.5 not enabling?

omg you don't have to buy carts marksmen and heli's to access the server. just go to the Arma 3 Launcher, search for aussie life. click on join, the mods will pop up. Click subscribe on them all. the ones the say @ like @arma2net you can't download. they will be downloaded in the mission files when you join so just make sure you load CPU weapons and then click on the Play button and Launch Arma once all are loaded. Then go to Multiplayer and filter so you find Aussie life and click join. you will already have the mods loaded through the launcher. Let me know if you need more help.

1 minute ago, eric91611 said:

omg you don't have to buy carts marksmen and heli's to access the server. just go to the Arma 3 Launcher, search for aussie life. click on join, the mods will pop up. Click subscribe on them all. the ones the say @ like @arma2net you can't download. they will be downloaded in the mission files when you join so just make sure you load CPU weapons and then click on the Play button and Launch Arma once all are loaded. Then go to Multiplayer and filter so you find Aussie life and click join. you will already have the mods loaded through the launcher. Let me know if you need more help.

The thing is, I bought the dlc before the server was even announced to maybe happen. So theres that. And CPU Weapons 1.5 wont enable for me.

Edited by MaverickSanders
Just now, Buckwalter said:

They aren't available because you have mods loaded. Whenever you have mods enabled, non modded servers aren't accessible. To access them, simply restart arma without mods and you'll be able to join them but not the modded server.

I am not worried about the normal servers right now, but how would I enable CUP Weapons? I was able to connect to the Aussie server but I got kicked right after. And it says the mods/stuff are not the same.