Frustrated.. any suggestions??

So lately I've been really frustrated with altis life, I love the servers and the community and a decent number of cool people on the servers. However, to be safe anywhere I go I want to walk up to everyone I see and say hand up and then come up with a reason to kill them just to make sure I don't die but i'm just not a dick like that and 75% of the people would be innocent so i don't do that. BUT  I constantly get people that do do that, when I show up to mine or something they instantly say put your hands up and find a reason to kill me. So what do I do kill everyone and be a dick or die all the time? it seems like the only option is just to kill everyone or die randomly all the time. People don't give you a chance and usually they want to kill you so they are just saying hands up and then waiting for you to try and drive away or if you cooperate they say some dumb reason why they are killing you. 
Should I kill everyone good or bad for my own good or just deal with getting killed all the time and losing all my expensive gear???

2016-02-28_00002.jpg

David Erling likes this

Same here. If you're solo nowadays it is actually impossible to do any kind of money runs consistently. I started server #6 doing deliver missions and would get robbed every 30 minutes. If you don't have a gun pointed at everyone who approaches you BEST OF LUCK!

(It also doesn't help that most of the time the people robbing/killing you are in groups of 4 or more.)

19 minutes ago, Cyprus_ said:

I spent 2 hours getting turtles last night on server 6 just to be randomly shot as I sold them. The previous day I was running turtles just to have someone shoot me and only me in the water while there was about 5 people there. The server can be great fun if you are a total dick

Like this is my fear that this game can't be fun unless your an asshole and i'm just not so is the game not going to be fun for me?

3 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

Yea I feel u Eric I'm the same way. I'm a nice guy and I always be the one that gets killed. I had to change my ways to always think someone is going to rob u. Get them first Hands up. Talk to them and decide if they r going to be nice. Then make the call.

4 hours ago, Bang said:

Be.. Aggressive.

Thanks. Great advice guys.

Be friendly, stay classy, stay vigilant but do keep a grudge.

With friendliness you can come a long way and make a lot of friends that will help you when in need. But when that fails, you just gotta make sure you come out on top.

Last person who tried a dick move by shooting me while I was unarmed lost his HEMMT Box full of cocaine one hour later. I also chopped the HEMMT just i  spite.

Last person who killed me for no good reason got all of his posse continously pistol banged until neither of them had any gear left. The salt in side chat was top notch.

Last person to grief me got griefed back to the point that he changed server or quit playing completely. Haven't seen him since.

It's all about the public relations you know. Be nice to nice people and if they're assholes just be a dick and fuck them continously until they cry in side chat.

Phil. likes this
55 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Be friendly, stay classy, stay vigilant but do keep a grudge.

With friendliness you can come a long way and make a lot of friends that will help you when in need. But when that fails, you just gotta make sure you come out on top.

Last person who tried a dick move by shooting me while I was unarmed lost his HEMMT Box full of cocaine one hour later. I also chopped the HEMMT just i  spite.

Last person who killed me for no good reason got all of his posse continously pistol banged until neither of them had any gear left. The salt in side chat was top notch.

Last person to grief me got griefed back to the point that he changed server or quit playing completely. Haven't seen him since.

It's all about the public relations you know. Be nice to nice people and if they're assholes just be a dick and fuck them continously until they cry in side chat.

Big Fred likes this