North Rebel memory leak? server 4?

1 hour ago, V3N0M said:

Myself and alot of other people I play with have been experiencing a memory leak/ crash at north rebel, it happens mainly at broken heli and inside the buy building at the NPC.. is this happening on any other servers?

What exactly happens when you get this memory leak? This has been an issue on server six, but not really on the others. So please give a detailed description, if the same thing is happening on 1-4, that changes things considerably as far as finding the cause etc. 

This happened to me too, exactly the same issue as on server 6. Happened only to me once but it was at north rebel. Just passed the broken helicopter coming into the south entrance. 

I get this memory leak on S4 North rebel all the time. 90% of the memory leak happens when i run behind the Comand Control Tower on the south side - usually when im trying to 3p The south east wall or tap the hemmit after a fed. It is the ONLY place on servers 1-4 that i get this leak and it happens probably 1-2 times / 10 of going there. 

On 3/12/2016 at 0:05 AM, Buckwalter said:

What exactly happens when you get this memory leak? This has been an issue on server six, but not really on the others. So please give a detailed description, if the same thing is happening on 1-4, that changes things considerably as far as finding the cause etc. 

just pulled out some money from atm at n rebel and boom

http://s8.postimg.org/mm1uzwm79/mem.png

Here's a FIX posted from Bohemia.. I will give this a try and see if this helps.

0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION This error is very generic. It may be caused by many issues, such as a hardware malfunction, a virus in the computer, but also an error in the game itself. Possible solutions: Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one. Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version. Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version. Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs. Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam. Re-install DirectX. Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (x86 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function). Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.