Allow Event Coordinators To host sever sided events

Savage.

Should Event Coordinators have the privilege to host server sided events   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Event Coordinators have the privilege to host server sided events

• Yes
    • No

I feel like this role specifically should be able to host server events then just admin‘s, as what was discussed the issue is a majority of the events that are being hosted on a monthly basis are only intended for gangs leaving out a majority of the player base not being able to participate or interact with the community. 

As seen as of recently the only admin events that is usually triggered is gun game as it is the easiest to maintain which requires no planning or much effort which still creates a fun and entertaining events which a lot of players enjoy. But with the plethora of events that are available on the server this is also another reason why I would suggest an event coordinator to be able to host such events.

Additional Responsibilities: 

1. Create ideas for server sided events that can involve and boost server interaction with all players 

2. Host server events when in game

Cons

• this will require the events coordinator to take on more work overall, As we all have personal lives the expectations set for an event coordinator shouldn’t be harsh in any way and should be at free will from the coordinator himself 

• Trusting the event coordinator with the privileges that allow admins to spawn in materials, vehicles, weapons etc. This is an “iffy” situation as giving these people the privilege to do said things can end up creating more problems then good. 

At the end of the day the only thing I’m bringing to the light and trying to push is more interactions between the Admins, Event coordinators, Moderators, and Support Members. If this is over stepping boundaries then by all means feel free to vote “no” and deny the idea. 

But as a player that loves to do events either it be a monthly or server sided it’s fun to be around other players competing neck to neck, its what makes me get on more and more often so thank you to the Event Coordinators & Admins for keeping things refreshing for all veterans and newer player base 

Edited by Savage.
zdeat and snoop like this

We have one event coordinator at this point,
Powers that be can throw him admin if they feel like he can be trusted with more tools. They already have some in-game stuff + ingame staff rank (Like support). I don't recall the exact scope of the permissions but i can see they have a rank in game. SA's/Rogue gave us the list of things to give them. It would be up to them to grant more things not developers.

Savage. likes this