Make TRG's craftable!

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Would be nice. Also I would love to see craftable Nades and other things such as Carrier Lites. Would be cool to see something like a cotton field added for such things.

Carrier light could even be craftable with weed (and some other material).
Hemp in real life is very useful for not only recreational and medical purposes.  

I'd love to run around Kavala with a hemp suit. :) 

2 hours ago, Haych said:

Would be nice. Also I would love to see craftable Nades and other things such as Carrier Lites. Would be cool to see something like a cotton field added for such things.

+10! Would love to see a tailor shop. Legal area, to craft all types of camo clothing and vests.

Also, please don't forget poor MK20C's - they aint that bad either!

Mike Stmria and Big Fred like this
6 hours ago, Leviathan said:

+10! Would love to see a tailor shop. Legal area, to craft all types of camo clothing and vests.

Also, please don't forget poor MK20C's - they aint that bad either!

Yep. They can add clothing that can only be obtained via crafting such as Survival Fatigues, CSAT Wetsuits, CTRG Mk1 Lites etc..

Leviathan likes this
11 hours ago, Haych said:

I +1 this so much

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Yep. They can add clothing that can only be obtained via crafting such as Survival Fatigues, CSAT Wetsuits, CTRG Mk1 Lites etc..