How do you train your gang?

Apci

11 hours ago, Apci said:

Haych, i m honored to get response from you since i am the leader of atm most powerful gang in GTA (BLACK) and i always looked up to you and Pete, but we've go the point where team chemistry is not the same as it was when we had 10 people, with 10 we've won more fights than we do now, because leading fights its just too hard and commms get shitier each time.We've tried asylum and here players are way better and  i wanna learn from leaders like yourself. Appreciate it alot

When i was the leader of The Outlaws (gta gang) I ruled with an iron fist, I was decision maker, shot caller and leader. Pm me if you want some tips on leading your gang in game and out.;

Apci likes this

Honestly playing with ur gang over time is the best get to know how eachother play then run like a well oiled machine skill will come in time as well it helps to have training server with cartels setup and inviting other gangs to ight u i fu dont want to spend the money on loadouts so ur whole gang can have fun with the loss of nothing

15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Since when do you use the term FORREST AND NOT FOREST I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT AMERICAN!

Hahaha I came back to the thread to say this..."Forrest" is a man's first name (think of the movie Forrest Gump), but "Forest" is the collection of trees.  Guess we can't all be amazing at everything, can we @Bikstok?  :kappa:

GL to you Apci, it's not easy to go from a fresh gang to competing with some of the Asylum vets.  And it's so awesome to see such good feedback here.  Remember that if you learned something from a loss, it really wasn't a loss.  Easy wins are a waste of time if you're trying to improve

Apci likes this

Play against any gangs in general, if you want people to lisetn to you, you have to be serious, make sure tact Comms are followed, people lisetn etc. You'll get better all playing together once you learn how everyone plays, a training server is by no means necessary but if you feel it is, train cartels, how to properly defend and attack, learn cartel call outs etc.