Old friends

[ Yo Vortex its badkarma was apart of doom a 808 state group when we joined y’all back a couple years ago. Was looking to get back in the game } 

Found this message in my message history with vortex used to play with you guys a couple years ago when it was popping and super active/competitive saw you guys are still around and kicking which is awesome i got 2 other buddies who are joining in possibly getting back into the game, would love to connect with you guys mabey see where yall are at see if yall are at these days Give me an add on discord would be cool to catch up ZedX#0747

20 hours ago, ZedX said:

[ Yo Vortex its badkarma was apart of doom a 808 state group when we joined y’all back a couple years ago. Was looking to get back in the game } 

Found this message in my message history with vortex used to play with you guys a couple years ago when it was popping and super active/competitive saw you guys are still around and kicking which is awesome i got 2 other buddies who are joining in possibly getting back into the game, would love to connect with you guys mabey see where yall are at see if yall are at these days Give me an add on discord would be cool to catch up ZedX#0747

u dont wanna join his gang brother.... trust me

Guest Doomba
On 3/25/2024 at 2:26 PM, Chris Peacock said:

u dont wanna join his gang brother.... trust me

Ya Vortex changed and not for the better. He suffers from emysphilia now and it affects his judgement and ability to relate to normal people