Thanks for the experience!

E|NormeX

I was once robbed by some DS gang members. Instead of grabbing my poor little golf they took my clothes. Let me ran around into circles b4 going away. I only got my backpack so they brought me 1450. Honestly i didnt expected this to happen XD

me and jeb regrouped at the moonshine area. we splitted the cash. made some profits then went on the cocaine job.

At the cocaine area a cop named @Zorrak found me afk in the cocaine pit. i heard gunshots after my new friend jeb alerted me that i should get my ass into the laptop XD (was eating nutella)

He arrested me. For the first time ever i gave him a rp story. He let me off. But he did notice my cocaine so im going to speculate he sent a police force to the processor.

Then this happened. i hid in the golf trunk. while jeb was getting arrested the cop andrew knew i was there. so he kept an eye. i spranged out then got sprayed down.

met the prison. slept there.

me and jeb took a old skoda from the garage. drove a 10km ride i presume to a town. bought a  box truck and escalade. drove to the moonshine stuff thing made some profit. got to the atm then i logged out due to restart and sleeping time.

I just wanted to say to everyone thank you for the first day experience :P

Have a good one everyone!

A small pic i captured shortly b4 the ambush by @Zorrak

https://gyazo.com/6b1b26ddaf610c6b7bee71751f5a93da

Smart little cops aren't ya? :D

Edited by E|NormeX
Fixed some spelling errors
6 hours ago, IndianapolisJones said:

Watching you run around was oddly one of the funniest robberies I'd seen lol, I was laughing hysterically! Welcome to Asylum! :)

Yeah XD I was pretty satisfied when you liked my clothes XD. Best robbers ever! I choked on my water when you robbed me of $0 :D

Have a good one!