Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Hello people of Asylum. I don't think I’ve ever done one of these so I'd like to officially introduce myself to the community. I have been a part of the community for a while (Pre 6.0). I have been playing Arma on and off, also with different names. During my time here, I have been a part of many gangs and have also lead a few of my own. I’m currently a free roamer on Arma but play with my old gang mates who now created WinterHill.

In game, im kind of know as a sort of troll always running around with a suppressed PDW and a MRCO (pretty op, try it). I also like pulling out a Hemmit in Kavala and taking everyone hostage. I usually play on server 4 unless playing cop. You can find me usually in Kavala helping out new players usually giving out 50 to 100k to some players if they can make me a good back story.

Im not going to elaborate on my personal life here but yeah. If you see me online, give me a shout. I’ve had a lot of fun on this server and hope to continue playing for a while. I might become a career cop thought.

- BERSABEE

Big Fred and BioHazard like this