New idea for turfs.

So turfs are owned by powerful gangs and only basically only 2 of them are decent. so i was thinking so give the smaller gangs a chance u would add an option on the flag in the turf to where u can sell it to another gang for any price and if one of the gang leaders wants to pay the price to own the turf he could. also it would open up the option for them to be more useful and more people would go there to fight for them.

°Juicyy° and Brendon Smith like this

A coordinated and relatively skilled team of about 5 should be able to take most turfs without very much trouble.  It can be done with less, depending a bit on luck and whether the turf owners are busy while you take it.  From my experience, the larger gangs typically  don't have all of their guys at turfs at once.  I recommend just trying to take turfs and practicing, it shouldn't be too difficult. 

Brendon Smith likes this
Just now, Jack Hoff said:

A coordinated and relatively skilled team of about 5 should be able to take most turfs without very much trouble.  It can be done with less, depending a bit on luck and whether the turf owners are busy while you take it.  From my experience, the larger gangs typically  don't have all of their guys at turfs at once.  I recommend just trying to take turfs and practicing, it shouldn't be too difficult. 

yes but a lot of people dont "need" turfs anymore so it would be nice to be able to cap them and sell it to another gang for $$$

Brendon Smith likes this