[▲] The Reptilians [Server 3] Recruitment

In-game name:

Timezone: Mav

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 412 Idk how to put it on here i could email you a screenshot

Previous gangs and APD Rank?: None I was a cadet

What can you bring to RB?: Fame, Entertainment and money

Ever been banned? Nah

How active are you?: 3 hours a day generally weekends can be anywhere from no game play to 20 hours depends on what I am doing

What donor level if any?: None

Any extra information?: No

∆BattleBard∆ likes this
2 minutes ago, Mav said:

In-game name:

Timezone: Mav

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 412 Idk how to put it on here i could email you a screenshot

Previous gangs and APD Rank?: None I was a cadet

What can you bring to RB?: Fame, Entertainment and money

Ever been banned? Nah

How active are you?: 3 hours a day generally weekends can be anywhere from no game play to 20 hours depends on what I am doing

What donor level if any?: None

Any extra information?: No

ACCEPTED

PM FOR TS

Edited by David Ortega
∆BattleBard∆ likes this

In-game name:

Timezone: pacific standard

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/01286d216859c4f85d0e1d29e2ee81d7

Previous gangs and APD Rank?: have not really been a gang player on asylum mostly solo

What can you bring to RB?: I can bring you a good shot a mature player who loves to rp and have fun

Ever been banned? nope

How active are you?: like 2 hours a day

What donor level if any?: 2

Any extra information?: my name is seth and Id fuck leafy if I could

14 hours ago, DarkDay51 said:

In-game name:

Timezone: pacific standard

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/01286d216859c4f85d0e1d29e2ee81d7

Previous gangs and APD Rank?: have not really been a gang player on asylum mostly solo

What can you bring to RB?: I can bring you a good shot a mature player who loves to rp and have fun

Ever been banned? nope

How active are you?: like 2 hours a day

What donor level if any?: 2

Any extra information?: my name is seth and Id fuck leafy if I could

ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW

TS has been PM'ed

• 2 weeks later...

Timezone:cest

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/172bd64fe67226c76c470bd3c08afce7

Previous gangs and APD Rank?:Outfits

What can you bring to RB?:im a good long shooter, i have money +800k and i love to fight cartels and bank, i have 4 orcas and 1 ithrit

Ever been banned?once for rdming kavalatroll but got unbanned 1 day later cuz they didn't have any proof i believe

How active are you?:almoste every day

What donor level if any?:5

Edited by wilber38
∆BattleBard∆ likes this
1 hour ago, wilber38 said:

Timezone:cest

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/172bd64fe67226c76c470bd3c08afce7

Previous gangs and APD Rank?:Outfits

What can you bring to RB?:im a good long shooter, i have money +800k and i love to fight cartels and bank, i have 4 orcas and 1 ithrit

Ever been banned?once for rdming kavalatroll but got unbanned 1 day later cuz they didn't have any proof i believe

How active are you?:almoste every day

What donor level if any?:5

ACCEPTED, PMed TS info

∆BattleBard∆ likes this

In-game name:   Alex Calden 

Timezone:  PST 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):   https://gyazo.com/6df14bc1d73706d82867dc2ebf01bac2 

Previous gangs and APD Rank?:    I haven't been a part of any gangs on Asylum but I've been in other gangs on other Altis Life servers. They were called Blue Moon PMC and Band of Brothers (BOB). Not in APD. 

What can you bring to RB?:   Positive vibes of course. I am an Experienced ArmA Player with a good sense of humor.  I tend to make friends easily online and in person so I won't have any problems with people in or out of this gang on the server. I have experience with Bank Jobs, Prison Breaks etc. 

Ever been banned?:    Not from Arma 3 but one of my steam accounts has 2 VAC bans from over a year ago. One is CS:GO and the other is from a hacker in ArmA 2 who gave me a hack menu causing me to be banned. I take full responsibility for these bans and greatly regret taking the actions that led up to them. 

How active are you?:    I'm usually online for 15 hours a day Friday – Tuesday. 

What donor level if any?:   None but planning to if I get into Asylum Life. 

Any extra information?:   I'm not sure what Cartels do in Asylum but I'm eager to find out. 

∆BattleBard∆ likes this
5 hours ago, Alex Calden said:

In-game name:   Alex Calden 

Timezone:  PST 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):   https://gyazo.com/6df14bc1d73706d82867dc2ebf01bac2 

Previous gangs and APD Rank?:    I haven't been a part of any gangs on Asylum but I've been in other gangs on other Altis Life servers. They were called Blue Moon PMC and Band of Brothers (BOB). Not in APD. 

What can you bring to RB?:   Positive vibes of course. I am an Experienced ArmA Player with a good sense of humor.  I tend to make friends easily online and in person so I won't have any problems with people in or out of this gang on the server. I have experience with Bank Jobs, Prison Breaks etc. 

Ever been banned?:    Not from Arma 3 but one of my steam accounts has 2 VAC bans from over a year ago. One is CS:GO and the other is from a hacker in ArmA 2 who gave me a hack menu causing me to be banned. I take full responsibility for these bans and greatly regret taking the actions that led up to them. 

How active are you?:    I'm usually online for 15 hours a day Friday – Tuesday. 

What donor level if any?:   None but planning to if I get into Asylum Life. 

Any extra information?:   I'm not sure what Cartels do in Asylum but I'm eager to find out. 

ACCEPTED SENT TS

∆BattleBard∆ likes this