I'm having trouble connecting

15 hours ago, The Boss said:

Any mods, what server, and can you get into the lobby.

I'm not running any mods just bought the game. so its vanilla, I've tried all of them but the aussie one. I also get to the menu to chose civilian police or medic. then when I chose a civilian slot it loads then I get that error.

17 hours ago, MetroAnarchy said:

I'm not running any mods just bought the game. so its vanilla, I've tried all of them but the aussie one. I also get to the menu to chose civilian police or medic. then when I chose a civilian slot it loads then I get that error.

Couldn't find much in in terms of your error, try making a new profile and connecting with that, and check your firewall/NAT settings to make sure they're not blocking it.

23 hours ago, Sergio said:

Have you tried performing a "verify file integrity" in Steam settings? Luckily for me, that always fixes my problems.

23 hours ago, The Boss said:

Couldn't find much in in terms of your error, try making a new profile and connecting with that, and check your firewall/NAT settings to make sure they're not blocking it.

both of you thank you very much I created a new profile and did the cache verification and that fixed it.

Sergio and Gosu like this