The Graveyard Thread

Jamal

Leave all the people that you miss from the good ole days and tell some stories or share videos with them some people that I miss:

Fenton Lebrun 

Zambookie

Luke, these 3 were all part of divinity Zambookie was a gay southerner @Distinct probably remembers him Fenton was that guy and luke was always playing with us until he became cop and then got banned miss em all tho. :(

Campity he was in the first gang i was ever in rip Campity after he joined space turtles he disappeared never to be found

I miss Inquisitor from FSA, he was always a goods annoying Brit in the channels. He always filled them up with pent up rage from being dumped by girls, and getting dunked on by "hacking foes", everyone he met seemed to hack, was quite odd. No clue where he has gone, but from what i heard he was arrested because he kept kicking people violently.

#FeelTheBoot

Edited by aviondark
Jamal likes this

Zambookie became a CS:GO player after the hacks a few months back. Fenton Lebrun went on to play Garry's Mod and such smh. And finally Luke my besty was perm banned from Asylum by his IP apparently. Stating from admins he can never be "unbanned physically" . R.I.P. The Good Ole Days.

Jamal likes this
4 minutes ago, Distinct said:

Zambookie became a CS:GO player after the hacks a few months back. Fenton Lebrun went on to play Garry's Mod and such smh. And finally Luke my besty was perm banned from Asylum by his IP apparently. Stating from admins he can never be "unbanned physically" . R.I.P. The Good Ole Days.

yeah foreal rip i miss those times