New Activity Hotspot Suggestion

So I have a half ass idea that just came to my head but I think it could work out for a bit more action for the lone wolfs of the server + bring a bit more of a risk/reward up for those willing to put it on the line. 

Idea: During a random time in Altis maybe once every restart or so there will be some kind of dealer that will need something whether its the drug dealer to a town market and they want to pay an expensive price for one of these items if you can manage to bring them how many they want within a certain amount of time.

Adds: You could add if someone died within a range of the dealer the person who died can no longer sell to them?

Pros: The pros for something like this would include a great solo/group risk/reward item to concentrate players in an area that would allow more action to go down outside of gang related things (cartels,wars,banks,feds,random killing) and focus on an objective.

Cons: You can decide...

Add to my half ass idea and give suggestions about how to make this better or trash the idea as a whole. 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

It would be interesting to add a delivery type mission for drugs or whatever. Like you go to the DP for a mission and he tells you to deliver meth to another area and you get the charge of drug runner or something.  Pay out would be better than normal DPs due to risk and charges involved.