R.I.P. Arma Launcher

Beatsy

Arma 3 Launcher has stopped working completely, when I open it up it says "preparing" or w/e and then instantly closes, I was able to play like a week ago but no luck now, I have tried numerous times to verify my game cache and delete files said to be fucked up. I also tried redownloading the game itself,

Any ideas?

-Beats

Have you made any changes to the system in the last week or so? New anti-virus? New Video driver?

I had this exact problem after installing Win 10 and it was a DLL error, but I'd think if you reinstalled the game entirely that should have fixed that with it. What version of DirectX is installed?

Looks like you are going to have to fly to Bohemia Interactive's studio in the Czech Republic with your whole gaming computer and your keyboard and mouse and walk right in the door and scream in their face demanding a new copy of ArmA 3 because it isn't working. Then the cops would come and arrest you for disrupting the peace and then you will spend the rest of your life in jail, unless someone decides to start a prison break. Or you could try to run the launcher as administrator. Either way works just fine.

Beatsy likes this