Who Did It Better??

Zaxal's editing: Does a revolving color-pass and a few 360 spins accompanied by house music count as editing these days? :kappa:D+

Valerious' editing: more traditional editing with intro/end, but gets points for some common mistakes -- i.e. improper use and viewer fatigue of clockwise transitions (just cut, or dip to black), plus the audio was inconsistently absent for a majority of the clips shown, it's all about consistency. Bonus points for color correction. C+

Final verdict: Valerious

Edited by Sergio
5 hours ago, john_gotti said:

rofl ret paladins are still so broken right now, even fucking holy. pop their wings and go ham. don't even get me started on divine shield. fucking cheesiest class under rogues.

eh not to much now, that video was 3 years ago roughly. in the dmachine vid

Edited by Zaxalx
10 hours ago, Time for you to get some said:

After getting Wrathful glad in s8 I was one and done. Wow just seems so recycled now days. Imo I don't see how anyone enjoys it.

I've been playing WoW since Vanilla (when people would literally sit outside fucking Molten Core ready to take your spot if you got kicked out, when I knew a fucking guildie who would flip through the spellbook to cast spells and have nothing binded and when I farmed hours upon hours for Ahn Qiraj). I honestly like the way WoW is, as a now casual player, because you can hop on and don't have to do anymore tedious shit that was just mindless grinding. They continue to add new stuff that I like and Legion looks promising.

4 hours ago, Zaxalx said:

Sure is garbage compared to wotlk tbc and vanilla, but try to name another mmo better than retail WoW.

Wow is still GOAT. But me personally I lost interest in MMO's period after WOTLK. I'll try Legion just because of the mass amounts of friends I have wanting to play it. But we'll see how it goes for me personally.