Things that you dont go cheap on

Gatorade

Was thinking the other day of things ive bought a cheap that was retarded so i made a list of shit not to go cheap on - what do you think you never go cheap on?

1. Chairs, especially your gaming / desk chair, you sit in it a majority of the day and a shit chair causes your back to hurt or costs you more in the long run

2. Mattress, you sleep on it more then you think

3. Shoes, shitty shoes always end up hurting your feet samething with insoles

4. Toothbrushes, once you get like one of those decent electronic ones man - cleans your teeth a hell of alot better

5. Keyboards and mice, everyone knows a decent mechanical keyboard and no starter kit Microsoft mouse @Tye makes a huge difference in addition to it breaking or not picking up your mouse button clicks @Poko.

6. Monitor , a nice looking monitor changes everything man - and a shitty one does too

7. MouthGaurds - Obvious reasons

8. Razers - Shitty razers cut you all the time and its a pain in the ass, a decent electronic shaver looks a hell of a lot better and saves you ton of time - or atleast something better then the 1$ bin razer

9. Breakpads  / Tires - Never go cheap on these unless you would rather die especially here in

10. Trash bags - I dare you to fill up a cheap trash bag ten times and tell me you wont be rip shit when it breaks all over you

Whats your's?

Mahdizzle and Das Otter like this

1-6 are rules to live by.

Also, never go cheap on food. Shit food will break you even more than your shit chair or shit bed will.

Basically, invest in yourself and what matters to you.

If you're a gamer, get good gaming gear which will make you enjoy the gaming to the max. You'll spend a lot of time doing it, so make the best out of it.

Gatorade and IndianapolisJones like this
2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Yeah pretty much everything.

I don't go cheap on my window kit and all that crap aswell i try to stop the wind or whatever you call it as much as possible that is coming from outside at points when i'm gaming since i despise cold wind that makes my hands like -1c

your window kit?

Do you live in a hut on the tundra or something?

2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Hard to explain but it's like to avoid the stream of cold air from window angles soz no espanol englando

ill try and get a pic

I guess housing and insolation or whatever it's called in english should make it on the list aswell.

Without proper housing I guess it doesn't matter what DPI your mouse have... dat perspective.

But then again people live in both Siberia and Alaska and seem to thrive there.

Personally I hate the cold and we have cold weather up here in Sweden like 8 months out of 12.

1. Condoms - I'm to young to get pussy on the streets yet so I fill them up with water and throw them at people; don't like to go cheep on them cause they can break if you put to much water in them

2. Child Support - Recommend for adults who have to pay for this cause its a bitch when I want a 2015 XMR but dad doesn't pay child support. Deadly ol quad btw 

3. Guitars/Appliances - Can save you money

4. Cancer treatment - Its just best to get all the X-rays and scans done too make sure and so you can stop the cancer before it happens, also you would want the best of the best to make sure you get rid of it @Bang 

5. Elastic bands - So you can shoot at other people when you are bored, better ones usually hurt more and go farther.  

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

1. Condoms - I'm to young to get pussy on the streets yet so I fill them up with water and throw them at people; don't like to go cheep on them cause they can break if you put to much water in them

2. Child Support - Recommend for adults who have to pay for this cause its a bitch when I want a 2015 XMR but dad doesn't pay child support. Deadly ol quad btw 

3. Guitars/Appliances - Can save you money

4. Cancer treatment - Its just best to get all the X-rays and scans done too make sure and so you can stop the cancer before it happens, also you would want the best of the best to make sure you get rid of it @Bang 

5. Elastic bands - So you can shoot at other people when you are bored, better ones usually hurt more and go farther.  

Good, Maybe it will kill me so i don't have to listen to dumb bitches.

Gatorade likes this

1. Skateboard:  Well I don't skate anymore, I haven't for 4-5 years, but don't go cheap on skateboard stuff, a shit deck, wheels, trucks, and bearings will end up screwing you over into paying even more in the long run.  Also learning skateboarding, you never want to learn how to skate on a Walmart board, you'll waste time and money.  (Same for snowboarding, or any extreme sport for that matter, using a Walmart anything will never fill your needs) 

2. PC headset: a shitty headset is never worth it.

3. CS:GO knives: don't settle for a BS Gut Knife Safari mesh, spend the extra cash and get the Karambit Sapphire. 

4. Computer: Don't settle for a 100$ Chromebook, get a 2,000$ desktop!

Gatorade likes this
3 hours ago, iFox said:

I always pay extra for my knee pads.  Whether I'm sucking dick on the forums or in game (Usually Lt's) to get promoted on the APD, I don't want them to wear out quick.  Good long lasting knee pads are a key to success.

@Hubschrauber will back you up on this im sure.

and ya food is defiantly something you dont wanna be cheap about, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Dakinehernandez