Was all fun & games till..

So we were doing a little robbing and got caught no big deal,but as we were driving away we were rammed by another APD car. Then after i was pulled from the wreckage in which i thought i would get revived ,i get executed.I thought police couldn't execute? and whos the naked guy with the illegal weapon they are not doing anything about lol 

Considering the fact that I couldn't even see the car passing by, it tells me that it clearly was desync issues, because sports hatch doesn't go that fast, especially on that straight away. Secondly, you didn't get executed I can assure you, cops can't execute, they can only disarm and revive, they were reviving, but there's a bug that appeared pretty recently which for some reason sometimes when reviving causes execution to happen instead of revive. Basically it starts reviving, and once it reaches to 100% on revive, it forces you into spawn menu. What I noticed it's been happening on cop only (might be wrong on this, cause I didn't really play civ this month).

Edited by Pentax
Emerica likes this
1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

ah ok a bug i can understand...but we were hit by another officer because one of them said it after it happened

Well as I said as far as officer hitting your car with his car, it's really hard to see and decide whether it happened or not from your perspective, because all you can see in it is that car teleported through you pretty much and wrecked you, which is known to happen during desync.

59 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

ah ok a bug i can understand...but we were hit by another officer because one of them said it after it happened

Yes, you were hit by another officer, he desynced into the other vehicle, which resulted into your pardon. I was also the naked guy :). arma bug... shit happens 

2 hours ago, Pentax said:

Considering the fact that I couldn't even see the car passing by, it tells me that it clearly was desync issues, because sports hatch doesn't go that fast, especially on that straight away. Secondly, you didn't get executed I can assure you, cops can't execute, they can only disarm and revive, they were reviving, but there's a bug that appeared pretty recently which for some reason sometimes when reviving causes execution to happen instead of revive. Basically it starts reviving, and once it reaches to 100% on revive, it forces you into spawn menu. What I noticed it's been happening on cop only (might be wrong on this, cause I didn't really play civ this month).

You are right somewhat - theres been a revive bug for as long as I can remember where after being revived you have to select a spawn and it acts as if your timer ran out. It happens on both sides