Donation Perks/Rewards (Thanks)

So I now the old Donation "thanks" are not in use anymore, or at least not all of them. Is the Admin/Dev team reviewing this or we are going to stay this way? I just want my donor Discounts I don't care about in game items or skins.

PD: Don't come up with the "You donate to support the servers" thing, I know that but is really nice to have some "thank for your donation" things. 

:) thanks for your attention.

Admin team has nothing to do with anything in this. This isn't even a Dev thing. This is a Paratus thing.

Also, discounts exclusively for donating will likely never return; as that directly violates the monetization policy.

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Also, discounts exclusively for donating will likely never return; as that directly violates the monetization policy.

That sucks, out of all the things i'm surprised that is something they don't want happening.  I get not being able to restrict items that they created ( Mohawk, hatchback sport, ect ) but discounts for donating seems very fair and ethical, if that's even their issue with it.

4 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

That sucks, out of all the things i'm surprised that is something they don't want happening.  I get not being able to restrict items that they created ( Mohawk, hatchback sport, ect ) but discounts for donating seems very fair and ethical, if that's even their issue with it.

Bohemia disregards the fact that servers run on Donations. Those servers; in turn; drive sales of Arma for Bohemia's profit.

It's not like someone would take the money they were going to donate to a server and spend it on BI directly just because they removed the donation perks from their servers. But what they will do is cause servers to shut down, which will in turn reduce their playerbase.

Bohemia like shooting themselves in the foot it seems.

Oh well thanks for the quick response @Gnashes I thought that it was the selling in game items the main problem but as you said shutting themselfs down is the cost. Like look at WoW they sell items stuff and pretty much you can't do anything without literally buying things. And they still have a strong community or player base.

Anyways thanks.

43 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Any link where I can  see the perks given to donaters? Or is it all the same now? Like if I donated 25$ , I have a sports and mohawks?

You have access to sports and mohawks, but I know for a fact that non-donators can only get sports hatchbacks in the "shit brown" paintjob. That's what made me donate - 50 bucks is worth not driving around in a rust bucket.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:45 PM, Blacklight said:

You have access to sports and mohawks, but I know for a fact that non-donators can only get sports hatchbacks in the "shit brown" paintjob. That's what made me donate - 50 bucks is worth not driving around in a rust bucket.

u get those after u donate 100+