the issue with s6  

47 members have voted

1. 1. did you like the mods of s6 like weapons and vehicles and so on?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. did you like the map australia itself?

• yes
    • no

Im making this thread for people to vote what they think was good and was not good about s6. mainly ive heard people say the mods where great and the map wasnt when it comes to performance etc. i think people generally agree that the map was way too big and so on but i thought it would be interesting to see the exact percentages of how many peope actually liked the map itself and who just liked the mods.

Mods wasn't bad but i didn't like the whole no optics they wanted with the server. The map where to huge, i think altis is a bit to big and Aus took it to another level. The road made it to hard to come from one place of the map to the other and 40% of the map is useless.

Edit: Also i didn't like that that you where able to buy 7.62 aks at Turfs, should have limited that to 5.45

Edited by Norwegianviking

So it's hard to please everyone, and Australia was going to be a hit or miss, Unfortunately it was a miss.

That being said, I think the best route for the developers is to stop working on S6 and prepare themselves for when Tanoa comes out. 

Waiting for Tanoa seems like the most logical sense from a marketing perspective

Imo